With summer just around the corner we are all getting bathing suit ready. What do you think of when you think of summer, what do you smell? What do you completely look forward to?
Me, I think of fresh cut grass, flowers, and of course I smell coconut. I look forward to the tropical fruits to eat and smell of. I feel sand between my toes and a soft breeze against my face. Organic skincare in Naperville IL will temporarily take you beachside!
I think everyone can relate to the “smelling coconut”. The scent of coconut takes us away from Naperville IL to a beach vacation, an exotic adventure. This exotic nut, also known as “The Tree of Life” is so much more than the scent of your tanning oil. (Please don’t tan, it is very bad for you!:)
According to The Coconut Research Center, the coconut provides a nutritious source of meat, juice, milk, and oil that has nourished populations around the world. Coconut is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. The coconut palm has been dubbed “The Tree of Life” because according to Asian and Pacific populations, it cures all illness.
To name just a few of the coconut’s amazing healing capabilities:
- Kills viruses
- Kills bacteria
- Provides energy
- Supports and aids immune function (if you are sick, eat coconut meal to help boost your immune system)
- Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate (awesome!)
- Applied topically helps to form a chemical barrier on the skin to ward of infection.
- Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
- Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
- Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Helps control dandruff.
Clearly, there is no better way to nourish, protect, and beautify the skin not to mention smell amazing than by using the healing qualities of the coconut. Eminence Organic Skincare products use only the highest quality of oil, milk, and pulp from the coconut to deliver the most healing results.
For many other interesting facts on the coconut visit:
Breathe & Be Well,